warranty terms for blue star air purifiers
Warranty on Air Purifiers
Blue Star Ltd. gives 1-year standard warranty, commencing from the date of purchase on your Blue Star Air Purifier.
Under this warranty, the purchaser is entitled to the following:
- Repair/replacement of any part of the air purifier (except consumable parts like Filters) found defective within 12 months from the date of purchase, if proved upon inspection by Blue Star Ltd. or any of its authorised service dealers or service associates, to have been defective due to faulty material or workmanship.
Free after-sales service for a period within 12 months from the date of purchase, as and when necessary, within the municipal limits of the city or town where the Blue Star dealer/office is situated.
Note: For units installed beyond the municipal limits of the jurisdiction of the Authorised Service Agent/Dealer of Blue Star, all expenses incurred in dispatching the unit, or parts thereof, from the Company’s authorised service station or the dealer of Blue Star, as well as expenses incurred in connection with deputing of service personnel/technicians, to and fro conveyance and other incidentals, etc will be borne by the customer.
- The purchaser should preserve the original invoice and Warranty Card for necessary verification and produce it at the time of availing warranty services.
- Single phase air purifiers are designed to operate at a voltage supply of 230 volts-50 Hz with a tolerable variation of plus or minus 5%. Any failure due to operation of the machine beyond these limits will not be covered under warranty. If the voltage prevailing is beyond these limits, the purchaser is advised to install a good quality voltage stabiliser.
- Blue Star Limited shall not be liable or be deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond its reasonable control including delay in repairing due to labour problem, restrictions, and regulations of the government, public movement, war or any other unavoidable circumstances.
The warranty extended is in lieu of implied conditions and warranties under the law, and is limited to the repair or replacement of parts and does not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss due to non or partial performance of the product
or any part thereof. Furthermore, the warranty in no case shall extend to the payment of any monetary consideration whatsoever or the replacement or return of the air purifier.
- Defective parts shall be replaced with a functionally working, repaired or new equivalent part.
The warranty will become null and void if:
- The Product is not operated according to instructions given in the user manual.
- Installation/re-installation/service/repairs of product is done by any person other than Blue Star Ltd.’s Authorised Dealer/Service Associate.
- Damage is caused to the product due to an abnormally corrosive alkaline/acidic atmosphere.
- The original serial number of the product or any part thereof is removed, obliterated, or altered.
- Defects are caused because of factors beyond control of Blue Star Ltd., like lightning, abnormal voltage, Acts of God, environmental conditions, negligence of purchaser in using product.
- None of the employees and/or Authorised Dealers and/or Service Associates of the Company have any authority whatsoever to change the terms and conditions of this warranty.
This warranty should be deemed to have been issued at Mumbai, State of Maharashtra and courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction on matters covered by or following from this warranty and the original purchaser alone shall have cause of action arising out of the transaction.
Warranty Registration: You can register your product warranty with Blue Star by visiting https://www.bluestarindia.com/customer-service/warranty-registration and follow instructions therein.
Warranty terms for blue star air coolers
Warranty on Air Coolers Blue Star Ltd. gives a 1-year standard warranty on Air Coolers, commencing from the date of purchase on your Blue Star Air Cooler. Under this warranty, the purchaser is entitled to the following: Within 12 months from the date ...
Blue star air conditioners warranty terms
Warranty on Air Conditioners Blue Star provides various types of warranties across different product segments in Air Conditioners. Standard Warranty (SW) of 1 Year, from the date of Installation, on the entire range of Window ACs, Fixed Speed SACs, ...
Blue star water dispenser Customer Care details?
Blue star customer care no for water Dispenser : 1800 209 1177 Or SMS "Water" to 56161 from your registered Mobile no. As of now due to covid -19 impact most of the customer care lines are closed so you can download Blue star customer care app from ...
Customer Care Number Blue star for Water cooler
Blue star customer care no for water cooler : 1800 209 1177 Or SMS "Water" to 56161 from your registered Mobile no. As of now due to covid -19 impact most of the customer care lines are closed so you can download Blue star customer care app from ...
Order Return & Replacement policy
Return & Replacement policy Customer can return and replace the purchased product in following Situations only. In case of receiving Wrong Product. In case of receiving Damaged Product In case of receiving Faulty Product. To claim Return and ...